Friday, September 2, 2011

Spanish Friday



Thank you Tara http://meandthemexican.blogspot.com/ for the great idea and thank you Cindy http://expatprep.blogspot.com/ for suggesting I use it to participate in http://latinaish.com/ 's spanish Friday. If you are new to my blog this will all make better sense if you first read http://rubireyes-lifeinthearmpit.blogspot.com/2011/08/sonia-or-is-it-tonia-or-maybe-juana.html. Wow that is a lot of links for one little post. Thanks Google translate (no link you can figure that one out yourself) for helping with the translation:

Due to Juana's unwillingness to pay her debt I regretfully inform you that this store will no longer be extending credit. I apologize for any inconvenience.

I will keep you posted on how this pans out.



8 comments:

Cindy said...

Love it!!! And I forgot to do my own Spanish Friday - off to think of what to write about!

julie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! This is great, you have made my day =)

I'm not back yet but probably in another week or so.

Tara said...

OMG! You did it!!!!!!! Good for you! I hope my suggestion does not cause you any problems. (i was kidding, but hopefully it will work...) Keep us informed on how your sign goes over.
I have read your entire blog beginning to end amiga! I enjoyed it tremendously and look forward to reading more of your posts!
Cuidate!

Alysn: said...

Brilliant! Now all you have to do is hope that the name they gave you was not another wrong name and that person does not come hunting you down. What did J think?

Jennifer Reyes said...

Surprisingly, Juan liked the idea. We are pretty sure at this point that is the right name and I am keeping the mace close by just in case.

Esmerelda777 said...

Can of mace in one hand, sharpened corvo in the other and you're ready for any action coming your way. The sign is great and should serve you well for a long time. It was a great idea, and so funny.

rubireyes said...

Update: The sign had to come down. Not because of any threats but because publicly acknowledging that you have given credit just brings more people asking for it. Even offering me collateral. Now I leave it on the side and when someone asks I just show it to them.

Isolated Existence. said...

OMG, I was laughing so hard when I saw this post, lol. I had a cough attack pero con gusto/but worth it.